Butchery Skill

Go down

Butchery Skill

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:12 pm

For this skill its a weird take on the regular rpg, so say u skill a deer..
"the deer died and you were able to obtain 1 deer carcass"

Depending on your "butchery level" you could get a certian amount of cuts from the deer...
so level one you would only be able to get 1 cut
but level 100 you could get all cuts, like steak ect (all meat would be 1-5hp)
and the higher the level the more you could obtain.
Also its an addition before the "cooking" skill Smile
Could also be done with fish...
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-03-15
Age : 24
Location : Canada

View user profile http://ideagroup.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Butchery Skill

Post  ShatterStar on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Admin wrote:For this skill its a weird take on the regular rpg, so say u skill a deer..
"the deer died and you were able to obtain 1 deer carcass"

Depending on your "butchery level" you could get a certian amount of cuts from the deer...
so level one you would only be able to get 1 cut
but level 100 you could get all cuts, like steak ect (all meat would be 1-5hp)
and the higher the level the more you could obtain.
Also its an addition before the "cooking" skill Smile
Could also be done with fish...

I like the idea, of "the deer died and you were able to obtain 1 deer carcass", However you could get raw meat and skins\leathers from the deer? To later use on crafting and cooking?
avatar
ShatterStar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-03-15
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Butchery Skill

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:17 pm

ShatterStar wrote:
Admin wrote:For this skill its a weird take on the regular rpg, so say u skill a deer..
"the deer died and you were able to obtain 1 deer carcass"

Depending on your "butchery level" you could get a certian amount of cuts from the deer...
so level one you would only be able to get 1 cut
but level 100 you could get all cuts, like steak ect (all meat would be 1-5hp)
and the higher the level the more you could obtain.
Also its an addition before the "cooking" skill Smile
Could also be done with fish...

I like the idea, of "the deer died and you were able to obtain 1 deer carcass", However you could get raw meat and skins\leathers from the deer? To later use on crafting and cooking?

Sure, that could also add to it, but what would you be able to craft that would be helpful?
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-03-15
Age : 24
Location : Canada

View user profile http://ideagroup.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Butchery Skill

Post  ShatterStar on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:19 pm



Sure, that could also add to it, but what would you be able to craft that would be helpful?

Well with hides, you could add to decorations or special events? Maybe even make leather bowls for placing food\grown food in? Something along the lines of some sort of container or storage device for lower levels of crafting?

As well as the meat could go into lower level cooking, could be used for all sorts of things.
avatar
ShatterStar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-03-15
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Butchery Skill

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:24 pm

ShatterStar wrote:

Sure, that could also add to it, but what would you be able to craft that would be helpful?

Well with hides, you could add to decorations or special events? Maybe even make leather bowls for placing food\grown food in? Something along the lines of some sort of container or storage device for lower levels of crafting?

As well as the meat could go into lower level cooking, could be used for all sorts of things.

Yea true, but were starting to get to many skills lol Very Happy, to start i was 10 skills + combat. the others could be added later on Smile
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-03-15
Age : 24
Location : Canada

View user profile http://ideagroup.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Butchery Skill

Post  ShatterStar on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:28 pm

Admin wrote:
ShatterStar wrote:

Sure, that could also add to it, but what would you be able to craft that would be helpful?

Well with hides, you could add to decorations or special events? Maybe even make leather bowls for placing food\grown food in? Something along the lines of some sort of container or storage device for lower levels of crafting?

As well as the meat could go into lower level cooking, could be used for all sorts of things.

Yea true, but were starting to get to many skills lol Very Happy, to start i was 10 skills + combat. the others could be added later on Smile

Well im trying to be helpful and pop some ideas in here ;p
avatar
ShatterStar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-03-15
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Butchery Skill

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:31 pm

lol kk, XD
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-03-15
Age : 24
Location : Canada

View user profile http://ideagroup.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Butchery Skill

Post  djmix666 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:51 pm

BONES !!! USE THE BONES !!! Razz

lots of equips can be made of bones, knifes, spears, helms(?), handle of other items like a bone and a rock make a hammer and so on
avatar
djmix666

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-03-15
Age : 35
Location : In my house (?)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Butchery Skill

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum